Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Leonardo Cooper <le...@mainweb.com.br> on 2002/01/14 19:17:14 UTC

connection reset by peer

Hello,

I'm getting "connection reset by peer" in 2 of my 15 domains, and I
don't know if it is a OS issue, or a DNS issue, or a apache issue.

I changed the Servername to see it was any htm problem but it is not, it
worked well, so.. when I change to the original Servername it give me
the error.

And the error log give me nothing.

The question is.. why only 2 of 15 and how? Someone have any hint?

======Working======
<VirtualHost 200.195.195.197>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@main.com.br
    DocumentRoot /home/mainweb/clientes/jmferreira/www
    ServerName www.main.com.br
    ServerAlias main.com.br *.main.com.br
    ErrorLog logs/jmferreira.com.br-error_log
    CustomLog logs/jmferreira.com.br-access_log combined
    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/mainweb/clientes/jmferreira/www/cgi-bin/
</VirtualHost>

======Not Working =====
<VirtualHost 200.195.195.197>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@main.com.br
    DocumentRoot /home/mainweb/clientes/jmferreira/www
    ServerName www.jmferreira.com.br
    ServerAlias jmferreira.com.br *.jmferreira.com.br
    ErrorLog logs/jmferreira.com.br-error_log
    CustomLog logs/jmferreira.com.br-access_log combined
    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /home/mainweb/clientes/jmferreira/www/cgi-bin/
</VirtualHost>

Thank you,

--
¤ø,¸ Leonardo Guilherme Cooper ¸,ø¤