Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Siddharth Tiwari <si...@live.com> on 2013/06/02 19:52:53 UTC

size of input files

Hi Friends,
Is there a way to find out what was the size of the input file to each of the jobs from the logs or any other place for all jobs submitted ?
Please help

*------------------------*

Cheers !!!

Siddharth Tiwari

Have a refreshing day !!!

Re: size of input files

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
You could also get the size from the JT logs. See the line  containing :

*INFO org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobInProgress: Input size for job*

Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com

Re: size of input files