Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Manish Shah <ma...@enteract.com> on 2000/08/02 19:28:04 UTC

Tomcat/PWS integration

Hey guys,

I followed the instructions for the PWS/Tomcat integration, but I'm still
having problems serving up JSPs/Servlets. Two questions:

1) In the uriworker.properties file, what exactly do I need to serve up
any of the jsp/servlets in the examples directory?

2) It says I need to make a "Filter DLLs" key in my registry, fine.
However, what is the String data, I'm assuming the String value is the
list of dll's?

Re: Tomcat/PWS integration

Posted by Christian Wenz <ch...@stud.tu-muenchen.de>.
Hi,

> 1) In the uriworker.properties file, what exactly do I need to serve up
> any of the jsp/servlets in the examples directory?

you don't have to change anything

> 2) It says I need to make a "Filter DLLs" key in my registry, fine.
> However, what is the String data, I'm assuming the String value is the
> list of dll's?

yes, as it says in the howto: "you need to insert the full path to
isapi_redirect.dll"

Regards
Christian