Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Benchu Yao <ya...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/16 06:18:22 UTC

How to show SelfObservability in version 8.0

I found that all the data of SelfObservability is 0, whether it is on the
machine I deployed or the official demo (http://122.112.182.72:8080/)
There is no data for the self observe metrics in the database also

Thanks.
Yao Benchu

Re: How to show SelfObservability in version 8.0

Posted by Benchu Yao <ya...@gmail.com>.
I have noticed that this bug has been fixed, so will the 8.0 binary be
updated, or will this bug be updated in 9.0?

Benchu Yao <ya...@gmail.com> 于2020年6月16日周二 下午4:09写道:

Posted by Benchu Yao <ya...@gmail.com>.
Ok,thanks

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.