Posted to dev@batchee.apache.org by Scott Kurz <sk...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/22 14:33:27 UTC

Tck in Maven !

Finally able to announce some progress here...

Please see:
https://java.net/projects/jbatch/lists/public/archive/2015-01/message/3

and the quick correction:
https://java.net/projects/jbatch/lists/public/archive/2015-01/message/4

Please let me know any feedback on the jbatch mailing list.

(I'd like to say I'll help move BatchEE over but realistically I'm not
likely to work on that for the next few weeks or so.)

Scott

Re: Tck in Maven !

Posted by Scott Kurz <sk...@gmail.com>.
The artifacts are in Maven central.... let me know if I can help.

Re: Tck in Maven !

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Re: Tck in Maven !

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.