Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/22 23:13:30 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Roller 5.2.4 released

The Apache Roller community is pleased to announce the release of Apache
Roller 5.2.4, a bug fix release with a single change. Roller 5.2.4 reverts
a change that was made in version 5.2.3 and restores the functionality of
the Xinha rich text editor.

Release may be downloaded from the Roller project download page:
    http://roller.apache.org/downloads/downloads.html

Thanks,
The Apache Roller community

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Roller 5.2.4 released

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Dave. :)

Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
www.apache.org

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.
Dear Dave,

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ia...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dave for taking care of it :)

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.
Awesome, thanks so much team.
Verified text editor on the foundation [1] and OFBiz [2] blog, everything
is working as expected, was waiting for this fix since long :-)

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/
[2] https://blogs.apache.org/ofbiz/

Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane,