Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by k jee <kr...@yahoo.com> on 2005/11/19 16:32:05 UTC

Criteria.addBetween

  When I am trying to use  criteria.addBetween(datefieldname,SQLdate1,SQLDate2) OJB is not  creating the SQL with 2 values for between.  here is what I see. Can  some one please let me know what is wrong here.

    SystemOut O   [org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl] DEBUG: executeQuery : Query   from class xx.yyy where [crit1 = 100,   crit2 = 29867, [crit3 = K,   [crit3 = E, [crit3 = D], [crit3 = S], [date1 BETWEEN   2005-11-18, time BETWEEN 14:00:00]]]]

  Thanks,
  Krupa

---------------------------------

Re: Criteria.addBetween

Posted by k jee <kr...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Jakob,

  Thanks for your prompt reply.

  I was not able to get the p6spy work with websphere . Can you suggest any other way to see if the between is actually working.

  thanks,
  Krupa

Jakob Braeuchi <jb...@gmx.ch> wrote:  hi krupa,

what you see isan output of the query not the executed.
please use p6spy to monitor the sql statement including all parameters.

hth
jakob

Re: Criteria.addBetween

Posted by Jakob Braeuchi <jb...@gmx.ch>.