Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Murali Char <mu...@hotmail.com> on 2002/01/31 14:49:52 UTC

Locating an included schema

I am facing problems with xerces1.4.4 for Java trying to locate a schema. I
have a schema a.xsd that includes two other schemas say b.xsd and c.xsd. The
schemaLocation attribute in the include specifies a path like this -
'/schema/includes/b.xsd'.

The schemas are all stored under an application directory: /myschemas

I am using an entity resolver to map the schemas to the above path, but
xerces doesnt seem to invoke the resovler when it encounters the include
directives and gives a warning that the included schemas b.xsd cannot be
found.

Can anyone give any tips on how I can fix this?.

Thanks in advance,
Murali