Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "I-Sampige, Srinivas" <sr...@boeing.com> on 2003/04/22 03:00:34 UTC

action getting invoked twice on PDF error

Hi

 I have an application in which clicking on a button causes another browser window to be opened. This browser window has a self submitting form that submits to an action that streams back a PDF. Two of the users in our system are getting an error "File does not begin with %PDF" and the action is executed twice. This happens only on IE and only for those two users.

             1) does anybody know why this is happening?
             2) what is the explanation for the action getting executed twice?
	 3) is there any way to prevent this?

Thanks
Srinivas