Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Soheila Dehghanzadeh <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/20 18:59:06 UTC

using Maven

Hi All,
I'm very new to maven and i tried to build my maven project using "mvn
package"  command. but i don't know  which command i should use for running
my project.
is there anyone who knows?

thanks .

Re: using Maven

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> I'm very new to maven and i tried to build my maven project using "mvn
> package"  command. but i don't know  which command i should use for running
> my project.
> is there anyone who knows?

Instead of giving you a fish, I'll teach you how to fish.

Google for the phrase "maven run project". Click on the first few
links (which for me happens to be StackOverflow, then the Maven
website, then Coderanch and some blogs) and actually read what is
posted. Then think about what you just read, and try implementing it
for yourself.

As Ron already stated, this is also covered extensively in various
project documentation and free PDF books.

Wayne

Re: using Maven

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
Everyone here knows and there are tens of thousands using it every day.

Have you read the docs and followed the examples on the web site?

Also Google "Maven books" and see what you find.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President