Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Java Mr <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/14 22:52:22 UTC

Need help in writing a program that can upload files onto Yahoo Geocities

Hi all:

Two months ago, I tried to write a java program that
can upload files onto Yahoo Geocities, so I searched
the web for available resources. I found
MrPostman-1.0.3beta2.jar (at :
http://sourceforge.net/search/ ) that can help me to
login to Yahoo and get to the file upload page, then I
found HttpClient that can upload files by posting to a
url.

But when I tried to combine the two to first login and
then upload a file it failed. After the first step I
can see that I'm logged in, but after I tried to
upload a file by calling HttpClient, it returned me to
the Yahoo login page, I must have dropped contact
somewhere, can some one show me how to do it right ?

I've created a test account in Yahoo Geocities that
you can play with : javamr/javatest

Note : things are happening in [ YahooMailSession :
Up_Load_Files() ].

Attached are my programs , thanks.

Frank

http://messenger.yahoo.com/