Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ma...@allianz.com.au on 2004/02/09 00:26:43 UTC

xdoc-plugin max num of files per project = 30

This is kinda strange..

I have a project with 40 xdoc files. When I run xdoc:transform, I see the
following echo statement 40 times and 40 html files are constructed in
target/docs.
      Generating ABBA.html from ABBA.xml
So the xdoc plugin.jelly performJSL target appears to be iterating
correctly for all the files.

Unfortunately only the first 30 of these files correctly apply site.jsl.
The remaining 10 files merely contain the xdoc xml source???

Whilst debugging, I added the following log entry to the xdoc site.jsl:
     <jsl:template match="document" trim="true">
          <log:info> -----> GENERATING DOCUMENT </log:info>
     </jsl:template>
After rerunning xdoc:transform (with debug on) on the 40 xdoc files, this
statement only outputted 30 times.
Can anyone think of a reason why only the first 30 files are transformed
correctly but the remainder are not.

The 30 maximum appears to happen regardless of file size or content.
More specifically, I tried the test with 40 x 1k files and 40 x 30k files
with the same results.

Cheers
Mark

BTW: I'm running Maven 1.0 rc1 with maven-xdoc-plugin-1.5

This email and any attachments is intended solely for the addressee.  It is confidential, may contain personal information and may be subject to legal
 professional privilege.  Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this by mistake, confidentiality and any
legal privilege are not waived or lost and we ask that you contact the author  and delete and destroy this and any other copies.   In relation to any
legal use you may make of  the contents of this email, you must ensure that you comply with the Privacy Act (Cth) 1988 and you should note that the
contents may be subject to copyright and therefore may not be reproduced, communicated or adapted without the express consent of the owner of the
copyright.  Allianz will not be liable in connection with any data corruption, interruption, delay, computer virus or unauthorised access or amendment
 to the contents of this email.

Re: xdoc-plugin max num of files per project = 30

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
xdoc 1.5 is not compatible with rc1.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting