Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2005/06/12 19:41:39 UTC

[m2] Can surefire tests be forked?

Hi,

While implementing the clover plugin I have a need to run the tests in a
forked VM. The reason is that the data collected by clover need to be
flushed to disk and the only sure way to get that done is by shutting down
the VM.

Hence my question: is it possible to run surefire tests in fork mode (using
a forkmode=once like the Ant JUnit test runner for example)?

Thanks
-Vincent

RE: [m2] Can surefire tests be forked?

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

Just as long as it's planned, I'm happy. This gives me a direction for the
clover plugin.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
That would depend on whether you implement it or not :)

(MNG-441)

- Brett