Posted to user@ant.apache.org by wolverine my <wo...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/24 09:08:11 UTC

Copy empty directory

Hi!

I'm using Ant 1.6.5 and I have the following directories and files

 test
  + war
  |  |
  |  + WEB-INF
  |  + index.jsp

  + build.xml

note that the WEB-INF directory is empty and when executing the following task,

  <copy todir="${catalina.dir}/webapps/test">
    <fileset dir="war">
      <include name="**/*.*"/>
    </fileset>
  </copy>

The index.jsp is copied into webapps/test but the WEB-INF directory is not.
I have tested the task with/without the includeEmptyDirs="true".

Any idea what could be the problem?

Re: Copy empty directory

Posted by Nicolas Vervelle <ni...@steria.com>.
Have you tried without the "." in your fileset pattern : something like
"**/*" ?