Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by S....@spmv.de on 2000/08/07 14:47:29 UTC

AW: Integration with IIS

Hi,

yes , it's possible to run tomcat with IIS!

Stephan

Posted by trang le <le...@bellsouth.net>.
Try tomcat3.2b2 if you haven't done that already.  The docs in this version are far much better than the previous ones and it includes some instructions to use with NT and IIS.

Hope that may help.
  We have developed our code and tested with Tomcat. But now we want to integrate it with IIS as many of the users of Windows might be using the IIS servers which comes along with the OS. So could u give me some information abt the integration. I mean what are the steps to be followed to integrate Tomcat with IIS.

  Help would be highly appreciated

  jayaprakash

Re: Integration with IIS

Posted by K JayaPrakash <jp...@veritas.com>.