Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alvaro Cabrerizo <to...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/26 13:44:13 UTC

query time join (stored or indexed value field?)

Hi,

Is the time join query <http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Join> using stored data
or indexed data from the fields set in "from" and "to"? (For example, the
facet feature makes the count based on the indexed data)

I've made an small example (using tokenizers, stopwords...) and it seems
that the join uses the stored one, but I would be nice to confirm it.

Regards.

Re: query time join (stored or indexed value field?)

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@griddynamics.com>.
indexed for sure, and/or docValues. not stored for sure.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

<http://www.griddynamics.com>