Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Marco D'Aurelio <ma...@hotmail.it> on 2011/05/09 18:36:20 UTC

Use of Wiki - AttachFile action enabling

Hello everybody,
I am a new Jmeter user and I am having sone troubles with the use of the Wiki. In particular, I want to download the script jmetergraph.pl from the page

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/LogAnalysis

I have an account on the wiki, but the action AttachFile is disabled (it must be specifically enabled by the wiki administrator). How can I have the permission to download the attachment?
Besides, I think that an additional option can be implemented on the wiki, such that anyone can download the files attached without the necessity of the administrator's grant.
What can I do?

Thanks in advance

Marco D'Aurelio

RE: Use of Wiki - AttachFile action enabling

Posted by apc <ap...@apc.kg>.
Yes, the link at JMeter official page would make more people using JMeter,
because it looks better with plugins. Not much people even try searching
custom plugins in google, because they not suggested obviously at JMeter
page.

RE: Use of Wiki - AttachFile action enabling

Posted by Marco D'Aurelio <ma...@hotmail.it>.
Fantastic! The plugins contain all the analyzers that I need, and no perl script is needed anymore. Thank you very much!!!
What a pity that all this material is not advertized on Jmeter official page: users will spare a lot of time and headaches...

Posted by apc <ap...@apc.kg>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 9 May 2011 17:36, Marco D'Aurelio <ma...@hotmail.it> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
> I am a new Jmeter user and I am having sone troubles with the use of the Wiki. In particular, I want to download the script jmetergraph.pl from the page
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/LogAnalysis
>
> I have an account on the wiki, but the action AttachFile is disabled (it must be specifically enabled by the wiki administrator). How can I have the permission to download the attachment?
> Besides, I think that an additional option can be implemented on the wiki, such that anyone can download the files attached without the necessity of the administrator's grant.
> What can I do?

I don't know, but I'll try and find out.

Adding attachments had to be disabled because of spammers and other
malicious users, but I don't see why existing attachments should be
disabled as well.