Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by galo <ga...@last.fm> on 2007/03/28 15:14:14 UTC

failing post-optimize command execution

Hi,

I've configured my solrconfig.xml to execute a snapshoot after an
optimize is made but I keep getting the following exception in the
tomcat logs:

SEVERE: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "snapshooter" (in
directory "/home/solr/solr/bin"): java.io.IOException: error=2, No such
file or directory

I'm certain the path and filename is correct.. does anybody have
problems with this?

Cheers,

galo

Re: failing post-optimize command execution

Posted by Traut <tr...@gmail.com>.
What about access rights on file snapshooter and on directories in path
/home/solr/solr/bin ?
Maybe this is the root of the problem?

--
Best regards,