Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com> on 2011/08/31 21:23:37 UTC

Re: KARAF cannot execute many commands from the user guide

Hi Matt,

which version of Karaf are you using?
from the errors I see here right now I'd suspect your connection to the
maven repositories isn't
configured right. You might need to set a proxy for your maven connections?

I  redirected your question to the karaf users mailing list, it suites
better :)

regards, Achim

--
-----