Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Filip Maj <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/09 18:44:58 UTC

[DISCUSS] cordova-common patch bump + release

I'd like to do just a patch version bump + release of cordova-common.
I recently updated the process `spawn` helper [1], which I need to
help with the Android SDK Tools 25.3.1 update that broke
cordova-android's CLI build scripts [2].

Does anyone have any reason to delay such a release? Any outstanding
patches to land?

I'd like to get this out in the next day or so so that I can land the
fixes in cordova-android shortly afterwards.

The version to be released would be cordova-common@2.0.1.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/525

Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-common patch bump + release

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
+1, go for it!

@purplecabbage
risingj.com