Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stevo Slavić <ss...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/01 13:03:59 UTC

Archetype plugin and package property as file path

Hello Maven users,

When generating project from archetype in interactive mode user among other
things provides package property. It would be handy if there was another
property which would be generated from package property by replacing dots in
package with directory separator, so that property could be referenced in
filtered archetype resources (e.g. I'd like to reference resources from
packaged filesets in assembly descriptor). Looking at archetype plugin docs
and sources I can not find such behavior supported/implemented at the
moment. Did I miss it? Or should I create a feature request?

Regards,
Stevo.

Re: Archetype plugin and package property as file path

Posted by Stevo Slavić <ss...@gmail.com>.
Found it, packageInPathFormat. Wish there was archetype properties guide/doc
similar to this<http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/MavenPropertiesGuide>one.

Regards,
Stevo.