Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/01 04:27:35 UTC

Usage of db.max.inlinks property in nutch-site.xml in 2.x

Hi All,

Is it just me who or do we actually use the following property in 2.x anywhere?

<property>
  <name>db.max.inlinks</name>
  <value>10000</value>
  <description>Maximum number of Inlinks per URL to be kept in LinkDb.
  If "invertlinks" finds more inlinks than this number, only the first
  N inlinks will be stored, and the rest will be discarded.
  </description>
</property>
--
Lewis

Re: Usage of db.max.inlinks property in nutch-site.xml in 2.x

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Done.
Committed @ r1442838 in 2.x HEAD
Thanks