Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Heligon Sandra <sa...@nextream.fr> on 2002/09/04 14:47:37 UTC

HTTP 404 - File not found Tomcat4.0.4 - Apache2.0.40

	Hi,

	I am working with Apache2.0.40, Tomcat4.0.4 and mod_jk on WindowsNT.
	The default configuration works well, I can access to tomcat's
examples
	through the url http://localhost/examples.
	Then I stop Tomcat, I place a war file in the CATALINA_HOME/webapps
	directory and I restart Tomcat.
	When I try again to access to Tomcat's examples it doesn't work,
	I have the following error: HTTP 404 - File not found.

	Is it a Tomcat configuration file modified when the new context is
deployed ?
	I don't understand this error.

RE: HTTP 404 - File not found Tomcat4.0.4 - Apache2.0.40

Posted by Vi...@answare.fr.
Hi,

I think the command :

	JkMount /yourNewApp/* yourTomcatWorkerName

is not present in your httpd.conf.

Vincent.

	I am working with Apache2.0.40, Tomcat4.0.4 and mod_jk on WindowsNT.
	The default configuration works well, I can access to tomcat's
examples
	through the url http://localhost/examples.
	Then I stop Tomcat, I place a war file in the CATALINA_HOME/webapps
	directory and I restart Tomcat.
	When I try again to access to Tomcat's examples it doesn't work,
	I have the following error: HTTP 404 - File not found.

	Is it a Tomcat configuration file modified when the new context is
deployed ?
	I don't understand this error.

For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>