Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/08 00:32:14 UTC

webonline help as a paxwick-osgi bundle

I have webhelp content in a jar file.  I like to covert it to a
paxwicket's osgi bundle  so that when user clicks on my help button,
it will navigate to our bundle's index.html as a external window. Is
it possible?

Thanks

-D

Re: webonline help as a paxwick-osgi bundle

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
ended up to create a bundle with WEB-INF signature according to this link

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Tutorial/Jetty-OSGi_SDK

and activate it with 'war' feature.

I was hoping i can tap into the existing pax-wicket so that I dont
need to install war feature

-Dan

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
I think

mountResource("/mount/path", new SomeResourceReference());

should do exactly that. BUT if you don't need it at the same path
(e.g. wicket is at localhost:8080/mywicketapp and the resources at
localhost:8080/myresources) then using the plain http service is
definitely the best solution to host static resources.

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andreas,