Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Craig Altenburg <cr...@mindwrap.com> on 2000/09/22 18:27:16 UTC

JSP's Classpath

I installed 3.2beta4 to test some JSPs but the jar files in the WEB-INF/lib
don't seem to be seen.

I looked at the "java.class.path" system propertiy an none of the WEB-INF/lib
jars are there, nor is "WEB-INF/classes".   Should these be?

Might I be overlooking something silly?

--
Craig

Re: JSP's Classpath

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@apache.org>.
Craig Altenburg wrote:

> I installed 3.2beta4 to test some JSPs but the jar files in the WEB-INF/lib
> don't seem to be seen.
>
> I looked at the "java.class.path" system propertiy an none of the WEB-INF/lib
> jars are there, nor is "WEB-INF/classes".   Should these be?

Nope... They shouldn't... There should be a servlet context attribute
called org.apache.tomcat.jspclasspath (or something similar)...

> Might I be overlooking something silly?

I believe the attribute passed to the JSP engine is wrong in Tomcat
3.2b4... Can someone take a look?

	Pier

Re: JSP's Classpath

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@apache.org>.