Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "DeGraff, Adam" <ad...@rsasecurity.com> on 2002/04/12 19:05:50 UTC

ssh and scp

Hello all,

Is there any plans for ant to support these secure protocols?  My company
explicity forbids unsecure transmissions like ftp and telnet.  Having ssh
and scp tasks would be great.

-adam

Re: ssh and scp

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
someone is working on some SSH stuff,  you could help him.

otherwise, you can run telnet and ftp over SSH; set the far end to only
accept inbound connections from the localhost on those ports, run an SSH
session (I use this one http://www.isnetworks.com/ssh/
) and then tunnel ants existing tasks over the wire