Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by James McGill <ja...@ableengineering.com> on 2009/10/24 01:51:57 UTC

Quick Ship "Multiple Facilities" error.

What does this mean when trying to Quick Ship?   What are the "multiple
facilities?"  (We think there's only one in this order.)

ProductStore AA_PHX_STORE  does not reserve inventory cannot use Quick Ship
for Multiple Facilities
ProductStore AA_PHX_STORE  explodes order items  cannot use Quick Ship for
Multiple Facilities

Re: Quick Ship "Multiple Facilities" error.

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
What inventory facility setup have you done? Are you trying to do a
single inventory facility for the store, or multiple facilities to
reserve against?

-David