Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christoph Kukulies <ku...@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de> on 2001/04/22 19:08:34 UTC

where to install Oreilly com servlet extensions ?

Where do I have to install the O'Reilly Multipart servlet utitlities
so Tomcat sees them?

I'm getting
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/oreilly/servlet/MultipartRequest
        at Upload.doGet(Upload.java:42)
when trying a small example which was posted the other day.

Re: where to install Oreilly com servlet extensions ?

Posted by Christoph Kukulies <ku...@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>.
On Sun, Apr 22, 2001 at 10:19:22AM -0700, Filip Hanik wrote:
> the latest o'reilly is packaged as a war file, all you have to do is to drop
> the war file into webapps, and you are good to go

Ah, thanks. I found that putting the com/oreilly tree into
/usr/local/build/tomcat/classes/ and it works.

Posted by Filip Hanik <ma...@filip.net>.
the latest o'reilly is packaged as a war file, all you have to do is to drop
the war file into webapps, and you are good to go

Filip

~
Namaste - I bow to the divine in you
~