Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/18 01:05:31 UTC

Re: JDK 9 EA Build 178 & JDK 8u152 b05 are available on jdk.java.net

Hi Rory,

When I try to install the dmg image on my mac, (OSX 10.11.5), I get as
far as initial verification, a little window which says "Verifying JDK
9.pkg". The progress indicator never moves and, in fact, it never
registers any progress. It just hangs. This was not my experience with
previous versions of JDK 9.

Thanks,
-Rick

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com>.
I set out to log a bug with this information. However, the dmg of build
178 which I downloaded this morning installed fine. Using that JDK,
Derby compiles cleanly, the javadoc generates cleanly, and the tests run
cleanly.

Thanks,
-Rick

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com>.