Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Ed Roberts <g....@gmail.com> on 2010/11/23 00:23:18 UTC

possible error in protocol implementation

I am not intimate with LDAP ... but I believe that every modification
of a ServerEntry needs to be accompanied by
a change in its Csn entry.... but this is not happening in the
DeafultServerEntry class...

ed

--
G. Edward Roberts
Elparazim

Re: possible error in protocol implementation

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 11/23/10 12:23 AM, Ed Roberts wrote:
> I am not intimate with LDAP ... but I believe that every modification
> of a ServerEntry needs to be accompanied by
> a change in its Csn entry.... but this is not happening in the
> DeafultServerEntry class...

It's done in trunk. Which version have you tested ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com