Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/08 08:27:31 UTC

CXF DOSGI

Hi

Could we get an new release that depends on CXF 3.2.1..

It has an crucial update regarding swagger..

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Nino Martinez

Re: CXF DOSGI

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
As you mentioned earlier on, make sure the desired CXF version are
installed before installing DOSGI . like so in the assembly pom:

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.cxf.karaf</groupId>
    <artifactId>apache-cxf</artifactId>
    <classifier>features</classifier>
    <type>xml</type>
    <scope>runtime</scope>
    <version>${cxf.version}</version>
</dependency>

And then

<plugin>
    <groupId>org.apache.karaf.tooling</groupId>
    <artifactId>karaf-maven-plugin</artifactId>
    <extensions>true</extensions>
    <configuration>
        <installedFeatures>
            <feature>wrapper</feature>
            <feature>*cxf*</feature>

Re: CXF DOSGI

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Nice .. Do you have any lessons learned for other who try this?

Christian

:

> I actually got it working..
>
> On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 1:07 PM, nino martinez wael <
> nino.martinez.wael@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I can't seem to get it to work..
> >

> > On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 10:54 AM, Christian Schneider <
> > chris@die-schneider.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Yes it would but karaf would then select the newer version. Can you try
> if
> >> this works for you? If not I will do a CXF-DOSGi release.
> >>
> >> Christian

> version?
> >> We

> >> /features/src/

> in

> >> 2bd062c5a7e

> >> --
> >> --
> >> Christian Schneider
> >> http://www.liquid-reality.de
> >> <https://owa.talend.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=3aa4083e0c744ae1ba5
> >> 2bd062c5a7e46&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.liquid-reality.de>
> >>
> >> Computer Scientist
> >> http://www.adobe.com
> >>

> > --
> > Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
> > Nino Martinez
> >

> --
> Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
> Nino Martinez

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

Re: CXF DOSGI

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
I actually got it working..

Re: CXF DOSGI

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
I can't seem to get it to work..

Re: CXF DOSGI

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Yes it would but karaf would then select the newer version. Can you try if
this works for you? If not I will do a CXF-DOSGi release.

Christian

> Yes.. But would'nt CXF-DOSGI pull in it's on repo in the older version? We
> are building an an offline karaf assembly.
>
> https://github.com/apache/cxf-dosgi/blob/master/distribution/features/src/
> main/resources/features.xml
> Line 3?
>
> -regards Nino
>
> On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 5:25 PM, Christian Schneider <
> chris@die-schneider.net
> > wrote:
>
> > Do you use CXF-DOSGi with Karaf?
> > If yes then you can simply add the cxf repository in version 3.2.1 in
> > addition to cxf-dosgi. Karaf should then use the newer cxf.
> >
> > Christian

> nino.martinez.wael@gmail.com
> > >:
> >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > Could we get an new release that depends on CXF 3.2.1..
> > >
> > > It has an crucial update regarding swagger..
> > >
> > > --
> > > Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
> > > Nino Martinez
> > >

> > --
> > --
> > Christian Schneider
> > http://www.liquid-reality.de
> > <https://owa.talend.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=3aa4083e0c744ae1ba52bd062c5a7e
> > 46&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.liquid-reality.de>
> >
> > Computer Scientist
> > http://www.adobe.com
> >

> --
> Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
> Nino Martinez

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

Re: CXF DOSGI

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Re: CXF DOSGI

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Do you use CXF-DOSGi with Karaf?
If yes then you can simply add the cxf repository in version 3.2.1 in
addition to cxf-dosgi. Karaf should then use the newer cxf.

Christian

> Hi
>
> Could we get an new release that depends on CXF 3.2.1..
>
> It has an crucial update regarding swagger..
>
> --
> Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
> Nino Martinez

Christian Schneider