Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2021/02/04 12:54:31 UTC

Forging a release - help wanted/volunteers?

Hi everyone,

due to the current lockdown restrictions in Germany I'm unable to
contribute a lot to ASF ..... if there's anyone willing to forge the
current 0.14 release I'd be happy to assist in case of problems or questions

Thanks,
Phil

Re: Creating a release - help wanted/volunteers?

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi everyone,

following today's board feedback I may not have chosen the correct word
when calling to forge a release .... I meant it in the meaning of
creating a new release.

Due to the current circumstances I cannot invest that much time into
Creadur.

Thanks for anyone that wants to help to create a new 0.14 of Creadur RAT.

Thanks,
Phil