Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2010/02/22 13:41:57 UTC

[classlib] URLConnectionTest

I was looking at the URLConnectionTest recently for a JIRA and I was
wondering about this code:

    public void test_getOutputStream() throws Exception {
        int port = Support_Jetty.startDefaultServlet();
        try {
        } finally {
            Support_Jetty.startDefaultServlet();
        }
    }

I'd have expected the finally clause to stop the servlet?  I'd probably
have changed this but, although Support_Jetty.startDefaultServlet() is
public, the equivalent stop method is private?  This seems a little odd.

Regards,
 Mark.

Re: [classlib] URLConnectionTest

Posted by Sean Qiu <se...@gmail.com>.