Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by "Boehler, Tim" <Ti...@eberspaecher.com> on 2012/11/20 15:36:01 UTC

mysql-connector-java 5.1.22 missing in central maven repo

Dear Repo-Maintainers,

the newest version of the mysql-connector-java 5.1.22, released on 2012-09-11, is still not available in the central maven repo. There is already a bug report at http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=67245 but I have a feeling, that they could use some assistance to get this issue done.

I would very much appreciate it, if you could take a look at the ticket and give them a hand.

Thanks,
Tim
______________________________

J. Eberspächer GmbH & Co. KG
Tim Böhler
Competence Center Webtechnologies
Eberspächerstrasse 24
73730 Esslingen
GERMANY

Phone: +49 711 939-1270
Fax: +49 711 939-16 1270
tim.boehler@eberspaecher.com<ma...@eberspaecher.com>
www.eberspaecher.com<http://www.eberspaecher.com>

Die Unternehmensangaben nach §§ 177a, 125a HGB, 35a GmbHG können Sie unter folgendem Link einsehen/
Information about Eberspächer company details according to german legal requirement §§ 177a, 125a HGB, 35a GmbHG can be found at: http://www.eberspaecher.com/unternehmensdaten

Re: mysql-connector-java 5.1.22 missing in central maven repo

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@sonatype.com>.
I'll fix my mail filters so I don't overlook these anymore. I'm
guessing Tim isn't subscribed so didn't see your response. I've asked
Joel to see if this is still broken or not.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.