Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jorge Davila <is...@nicaraguarealestate.com> on 2005/03/14 19:50:19 UTC

flow-jxpath implementation of selectionList widget

Well...

I try two put two multivalue field in a form implemented using flow-
jxpath ...

In the docs... the call to pass the collection to the form is:

form.showForm("new-sector", muns);

where "sector" is the name of the form (or his call in the sitemap) and
muns is the collection that will fill a field (a multivalue field) as
has been described in the correspondent files.

My question:

How I can pass to the form two collection to fill to multivalue fields?

Best regards and thanks for your help.

Jorge Dávila.

Re: flow-jxpath implementation of selectionList widget

Posted by Jorge Davila <is...@nicaraguarealestate.com>.
The correct sintax is:

form.showForm("form-template", [collection_1, collection_2, ..,
collection_n]);

Posted by Robin Wyles <ro...@robinwyles.com>.
See here for more info:

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/forms/
datatypes.html#Selection+lists%3A+flow-jxpath+implementation

Posted by Robin Wyles <ro...@robinwyles.com>.
Jorge,

Posted by Jorge Davila <is...@nicaraguarealestate.com>.
Well ... I put the code:

Posted by Jorge Davila <is...@nicaraguarealestate.com>.
Robin:

Thanks for your response.

After put your suggestion in my flow I obtain the error:

org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException: missing : after
property id

In my last configuration ... i can pass one collection ... and then the
collection passed is showed ... when i try to pass the two collections
the error generated is the error showed lines above.

Jorge.

Posted by Robin Wyles <ro...@robinwyles.com>.
Jorge,

Posted by Jorge Davila <is...@nicaraguarealestate.com>.