Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by "Liubao (A)" <ba...@huawei.com> on 2019/08/05 10:44:17 UTC

[DISSCUSSIOIN] Adding 'Issues' module for servicecomb-fence and other

Hi Team,

Recently, some servicecomb-fence users found not possible to ask questions in project "Issues" module. Although we recommend users to ask questions through JIRA, but it is not convenient and sometimes JIRA is very slow and can't be accessed. I suggest open "Issues" module for every servicecomb projects. Any suggestions?

Servicecomb-fence : no
servicecomb-java-chassis: yes
servicecomb-service-center: yes
servicecomb-pack: yes
servicecomb-website: no
servicecomb-mesher: yes
servicecomb-docs: no
servicecomb-samples: no
servicecomb-toolkit: no
servicecomb-kie : no

答复: [DISSCUSSIOIN] Adding 'Issues' module for servicecomb-fenceand other

Posted by "Liubao (A)" <ba...@huawei.com>.
Thank you all.

I create an issue to track this, see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18835?filter=-2

Posted by Bin Ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1
I like it.

Best Wishes & Regards

回复: [DISSCUSSIOIN] Adding 'Issues' module for servicecomb-fenceand other

Posted by LA <li...@qq.com>.
+1.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.