Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/02/19 21:39:21 UTC

[HEADS UP] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2017.02 release

Hi guys,

A new set of ServiceMix Bundles are ready to be released, included a
major update of the bundles-pom.

If there's no objection, I plan to start the release process tomorrow.

Thanks,
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

R: [HEADS UP] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2017.02 release

Re: [HEADS UP] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2017.02 release

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Kindly regards
Krzysztof