Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ayoub Ennassiri <ay...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/08 17:40:59 UTC

New Contributor to Beam

Hi all,

I've been using Apache Beam for a while. After the last Beam summit (thanks
to everyone who helped to organize it), I decided to become a contributor.

The onboarding documents and the developer guides are very helpful.

I would like to be added as a Jira contributor so that I can assign issues
to myself. My ASF Jira Username is *aennassiri*.

I will start with BEAM-10705
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-10705>:

Kind regards,
--