Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by bismy <bi...@qq.com> on 2020/02/17 08:07:11 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ServiceComb Java-Chassis version 2.0.0

Hello All,

This is a call for a Vote to release Apache ServiceComb Java-Chassis version 2.0.0

Release Notes : https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12321626&version=12345196

Release Candidate : https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/servicecomb/servicecomb-java-chassis/2.0.0/rc01//

Staging Repo : https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicecomb-1420

Release Tag : https://github.com/apache/servicecomb-java-chassis/releases/tag/2.0.0

Release CommitID : 16ee95b968e0ed8beed26bd9fdecb56376984f7d

Keys to verify the Release Candidate :https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/servicecomb/KEYS

Voting will start now ( Monday, 27 February, 2020) and will remain openfor at-least 72 hours, Request all PMC members to give their vote.

[ ] +1 Release this package as 2.0.0
[ ] +0 No Opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release this package because....

On the behalf of ServiceComb Team

Liu Bao

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceComb Java-Chassis version 2.0.0

Posted by wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com>.
+1
- git tag and commit id is OK.
- mvn clean install -Pit build OK.

Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月20日周四 上午8:59写道:

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Qian <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1
Checks done:
- git tag and commit id is OK.
- mvn build OK
- mvn build demo OK
- staging repo OK
- asc signature of source and binary OK
- sha512 signature of source and binary OK

Bao Liu <li...@apache.org> 于2020年2月19日周三 下午2:33写道:

Posted by Bao Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Hi Daniel,

Posted by Daniel Qian <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Bao Liu

Posted by Bao Liu <li...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bao Liu <li...@apache.org>.

Posted by Daniel Qian <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Checked the staging repo.
Checked the License files on src and binary release kit.
Running the maven build on the src release kit.

I got the same issue when build the source code on Mac as Daniel did.
We can list it as a known issue and fix it later.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem