Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by "Pridmore, Russell" <ru...@wachovia.com> on 2002/05/09 23:05:27 UTC

XSLT servlet filter

In an attempt to learn how servlet filters work, I wrote the attached class
to perform an XSL transform on the output of a servlet.  I'll gladly donate
the code as a Xalan example if someone will tell me why it doesn't work!

I'm testing with Tomcat 4.0.3 on Windows NT 4 with JDK 1.4 and Xalan
2.3.1.  I have a simple XML file which I renamed to ".jsp" for testing.  The
.xsl file is simple as well, formatting the XML data into an HTML table.
Xalan works fine when I run it from the command line using these files,
 <<XsltFilter.java>>

Russ Pridemore
Wachovia Securities