Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Milamber <mi...@apache.org> on 2019/11/07 08:49:37 UTC

Re: Returned post for announce@apache.org

Hello,

Good catch Sebb! (I only verify the binaires in my release process...)

It's fixes on dist.apache.org and catch up by US/EU www.apache.org/dist
website but not on all mirrors (need to wait 1 day for the sync)

Tomorrow I will resend the Announce email.

Milamber

PS @vladimir can you fix this on the release plugin?

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.
Milamber>PS @vladimir can you fix this on the release plugin?

The folder is configured in JMeter sources:
https://github.com/apache/jmeter/blob/7fa6e9233b499c9a0c079c395a855331daccc8d5/build.gradle.kts#L126-L130

Vladimir

Re: Returned post for announce@apache.org

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 at 09:02, Vladimir Sitnikov
<si...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >source is singular because there is generally only one version of
> > source for OSes.
>
> I would suggest to update the download script accordingly because we have
> tgz and zip flavours of the sources.

There is no need to change the name.

The different packages are not different inside (apart from EOLs possibly).

> Plus we might happen to have multiple versions in the sources folder.

That does not affect the fact that there is one set of source for each version.

Besides, I was just explaining *why* there is a difference.
It is not a rule.

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.