Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Parin Shah <pa...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/25 06:50:43 UTC

mod_cache: Help

Hi All,

I am currently working on my first module, mod-cache-requester. I am
planning to make it a sub-module of mod-cache.

I have written a small piece of code which I want to integrate it with
mod-cache the way mod-mem-cache is integrated. i.e. it should have a
seperate .so file in the modules and we also should have
--enable-mod-cache-requester option in configure.

I can compile and build a new module which is totally independent. but
in this case I am adding some structure in mod_cache.h. and thats why
I am not too sure how to go abt it.

I would really appreciate your help on this issue.

Thanks,
Parin.

Re: mod_cache: Help

Posted by Parin Shah <pa...@gmail.com>.