Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2015/05/06 22:20:11 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache CXF 3.1.0 released!

The Apache CXF community is proud to announce that CXF 3.1.0 has been released.

CXF 3.1.0 contains several new features:

* Optional enhancements to generated code to better support Java 7/8
* New Metrics capabilities for collecting metrics about CXF services
* New Throttling features for throttling access
* New Logging capabilities
* Better support for SSO for JAX-RS services
* Updates to use OpenSAML 3.x for SAML support
* Update to support Jetty 9.x

For a more complete list of changes required to migrate to CXF 3.1, see:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/31-migration-guide.html

Downloads are available from:
http://cxf.apache.org/download.html

For more information see:
* Website: http://cxf.apache.org/

If you have feedback, questions or would like to get involved in the CXF project please join the mailing lists and let us know your thoughts.

The Apache CXF Team
http://cxf.apache.org/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CXF 3.1.0 released!

Posted by David Karlsen <da...@gmail.com>.
That's awesome - the MDC based logging will help a lot on making the logs
indexable with elasticsearch/logstash w/o having to grok a lot.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Posted by David Karlsen <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Posted by David Karlsen <da...@gmail.com>.