Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Igor Leturia <IG...@emun.com> on 2002/04/22 09:50:58 UTC

Defining filters

  Hi!

  Yesterday I asked a question about how could I configure Apache to act
as a server and if I could use content filtering, and Daniel Lopez
kindly answered the first question and also told me that the second was
possible using Apache 2.0's filtering capabilities. I downloaded Apache
2.0 and read the docs about filtering, but I'm a bit lost. I know how to
map a filter to an extension or a directory (which is what I want to
do), but I don't know how to define the filter itself. Could anyone tell
me where, how and what syntax should I use to define a filter? I haven't
found it in the docs.

  Thanks in advance,

						Igor Leturia