Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by MiltonClark <mi...@turtle.com> on 2007/10/04 22:01:54 UTC

When XML Data Import Fails

When an XML Data Import fails, the simple message produced isn't of much help
in determining what failed.  Where might I look to get more detailed info on
what happened?  What process can I use to "debug" such failures?

Re: [Norton AntiSpam] When XML Data Import Fails

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
post the message and I will help
it is hard to read but it does tell you what is wrong

MiltonClark sent the following on 10/4/2007 1:30 PM:

Posted by MiltonClark <mi...@turtle.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
is this through webtools?

Re: When XML Data Import Fails

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Please have a look earlier in the log file, there it will give a
detailed explanation about the problem of (mostly) missing foreign
keys...

--
http://Antwebsystems.com : OFBiz Quality support for competitive rates.