Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Sebastian Nagel <sn...@apache.org> on 2020/06/18 10:22:56 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 1.17 RC#1

Hi Folks,

A first candidate for the Nutch 1.17 release is available at:

   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/nutch/1.17/

The release candidate is a zip and tar.gz archive of the binary and sources in:
   https://github.com/apache/nutch/tree/release-1.17

In addition, a staged maven repository is available here:
   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenutch-1018/

We addressed 61 issues:
   https://s.apache.org/ovhry

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Nutch 1.17.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 Nutch PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Nutch 1.17.
[ ] -1 Do not release this package because…

Cheers,
Sebastian
(On behalf of the Nutch PMC)

P.S. Here is my +1.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 1.17 RC#1

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

+1 from me (binding).

I checked:

- LICENSE and NOTICE are fine
- No unexpected binary files
- Checked PGP signatures
- Checked Checksums
- Code compiles and tests successfully run

PS: You can point KEYS at release vote email:
https://downloads.apache.org/nutch/KEYS

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Posted by Shashanka Balakuntala <sh...@gmail.com>.