Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by saurabh chhajed <sa...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/29 05:41:19 UTC

Contributor Permission

Hi Team,

I wanted to contribute to some ML based inference code for Ignite, and
Requesting to be added as contributor permission in Apache Ignite JIRA, if
possible. Thanks for your consideration, here are my details -

Username: schhajed
Email: saurabh.chhajed@gmail.com
Full Name: Saurabh Chhajed

Regards,

Re: Contributor Permission

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Hi Saurabh,

I've added you to the Contributors role in JIRA.
Welcome to the Apache Ignite community!