Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Hitesh Raghav <Hi...@symantec.com> on 2007/04/19 07:28:50 UTC

is there any platform limitations for AXIS 2.0?

Dear All,

Is there any platform limitations for AXIS 2, especially for AIX and
HP-Unix?

Cud you pl share good pointers regarding same.

Thanks,
Hitesh

Re: is there any platform limitations for AXIS 2.0?

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Hitesh;

AFAIK there is no such a limitation (since Axis2 is implemented using
Java) , did you encounter any issue?

Thanks
Deepal

> Dear All,
>
> Is there any platform limitations for AXIS 2, especially for AIX and
> HP-Unix?
>
> Cud you pl share good pointers regarding same.
>

> Thanks,
> Hitesh

Deepal

Re: is there any platform limitations for AXIS 2.0?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Any box with JDK1.4+ is ok. We don't use any native code.

-- dims