Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Susana Ruiz Mata <pa...@hotmail.com> on 2003/05/28 04:24:28 UTC

session

How do I obtain the session made in one servlet from another servlet??

RE: session

Posted by Steve Raeburn <st...@ninsky.com>.
Just use request.getSession(). The session is not specific to a servlet but
to the user. Each time they send a request to the server their session id is
sent in the request (via a cookie or url rewriting). You can retrieve the
session in any servlet using request.getSession()

Steve