Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Philipp Reinecke <pr...@informatik.hu-berlin.de> on 2005/03/14 12:17:49 UTC

Re: Looking for help regarding Sandesha

On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 09:08:15AM +0600, Jaliya Ekanayake wrote:

Hello,

> We will put the new site and the documentation within one or two days. Then
> you will be able to use it without any trouble.

Thank you. I have obtained the newest CVS version and compiled and
run the samples using the documentation provided with it. These --
using SimpleAxisServer -- seem to run fine. However, when I try to
utilize a Tomcat4 server to run them, I get the following response
(captured by TCPMon) to the CreateSequence request:

-----
HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:33:06 GMT
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Connection: close

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<soapenv:Body>
 <soapenv:Fault>
  <faultcode>soapenv:MustUnderstand</faultcode>
  <faultstring>Did not understand &quot;MustUnderstand&quot; header(s):</faultstring>
  <detail>
   <ns1:hostname xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">lorien</ns1:hostname>
  </detail>
 </soapenv:Fault>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>
----

I copied all the required files to their locations in Tomcat4's di-
rectories, added the interop sample classes and deployed using in-
terop/RMInteropServiceDeploy.wsdd. The service shows up on AXIS' list
of deployed web services.

As I figured from the interop/build.xml file, this is the same as done
in the tests, the sole difference being that these use a SimpleAxis
Server and so do not require the copying. Thus I cannot seem to grasp
what the above message means. Is it something obvious that I am doing
wrong here?

Thanks,

Philipp Reinecke

Re: Looking for help regarding Sandesha

Posted by Philipp Reinecke <pr...@informatik.hu-berlin.de>.
On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 07:15:59PM +0600, Jaliya Ekanayake wrote:

Hello,

thanks to you, it is now running here as well.

> 	Checkout the code
> 	Compile the code using the command “maven”
> 	Copy the “Sandesha-1.0.jar” and the other jars
	in sandesha/lib folder to CATALINA_HOME/axis/webapps/WEB-INF/lib
	(first remove all the jars in CATALINA_HOME/axis/webapps/WEB-INF/lib)
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        This seems to have done it.

By the way: xdocs/userguide.html talks about copying target/lib/*.jar,
while you used lib/*.jar. According to a quick md5 check the copies of
addressing-SNAPSHOT.jar and axis-ant-SNAPSHOT.jar in both directories
differ.

Thanks,

Philipp Reinecke

RE: Looking for help regarding Sandesha

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Philipp,

The reason for the problem you mentioned is due to not understanding a must understand header by the axis engine. This may be due to deployment problem. Most of the time in your configuration, some of the handlers may not have properly be deployed. I have tried the same thing here as you mentioned and it is running correctly

This is what I did,

	Checkout the code
	Compile the code using the command “maven”
	Copy the “Sandesha-1.0.jar” and the other jars in sandesha/lib folder to 	CATALINA_HOME/axis/webapps/WEB-INF/lib (first remove all the jars in 	CATALINA_HOME/axis/webapps/WEB-INF/lib)
	Run the maven command “maven interop:compile”
	Copy the classes in targets/interop-classes to CATALINA_HOME/axis/webapps/WEB-INF/classes
	Start tomcat
	Run DeployService.bat in sandesha/interop directory to deploy the 	service
	Run TCP Monitor (this is if you want to see the results) as follows
	Listen port 8070 and Port 8080
	Listen port 9070 and Port 9090
	Then run any inteop client

Make sure that you have all the followings at your class path in the client side

set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;..\lib\addressing-SNAPSHOT.jar
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;..\lib\axis-1.2-RC2.jar
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;..\lib\axis-ant-SNAPSHOT.jar
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;..\lib\axis-jaxrpc-1.2-RC2.jar
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;..\lib\axis-saaj-1.2-RC2.jar
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;..\lib\commons-discovery-SNAPSHOT.jar
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;..\lib\commons-logging-1.0.3.jar
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;..\lib\junit-3.8.1.jar
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;..\lib\axis-wsdl4j-1.2-RC1.jar
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;..\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;..\lib\xerces.jar
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;..\target\classes
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;..\target\interop-classes
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;.
java org.apache.sandesha.samples.interop.EchoClientAsyncAck

Thanks,

Jaliya